Romantic

This is the point beyond the previous coffee beans spot. The pathway is distinctly visible in the background and gives a ground level view of coffee plantations. It was overcast and the light filtering through the leaves made it an ideal romantic shot. Well! Though I write this, it was Sandy's idea in the frst place. So he is the one behind the lens. A nice photograph. he has the knack of it; I will be proved right again in future posts where Sandy's work will be featured.
I would'nt take offense against anyone next time when he/she mentions Neha and I look alike! This photograph almost slapped that point home on my face. One thing for sure, there will be no intense debate and speculations on whom did our baby take on his/her looks when they come to light of the world.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home