On a serios note...

While Sandy, Sreejith and Wari were fighting waves and Neha playing catch-me-if-you-can with those same waves on the beach edge, I had nothing to do but to look around. About few yards from where I was, this little girl was playing with the waves all by herself and having a ball of a time. I figured her parents were sitting somewhere, keeping an eye on her from a distance. It made a good shot no doubt, but there something more that I realised. All spiritual thinkers talk about being at the moment and enjoying to the fullest. Mere words, which any adult will vouch for, is difficult. Not for kids! I have always been amazed and intrigued by the enthusiasm and joy with which kids do whatever they do. This little girl epitomises that. Probably the harried and troubled grown-ups can turn to kids for inner peace than visiting worthless spiritual gurus.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home