Sunday, April 02, 2006

Flower Fresh


On the last day of our stay at Alath-cad, I happened to wake up very early in the morning. Neha was still in her dreams and I decided not to wake her up knowing very well what her response would be, "10 more minutes". I could not put myself to sleep either, so I hauled my camera and stepped out. The morning nip in the air was present and it was all fresh and nice. Right by our room, these flowers were drenched in the morning dew and dripping. I had to climb a wall in order to get the close up. I wish I knew what the flowers are called. If anyone knows the name, please leave a comment. Half an hour from the shot, the sun was up and had evaporated all the enticing liquid crystals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home